Friday, November 4

Getting more excited...

Today I had to go to an exchange meeting and it made me so excited about it all! Getting insurance forms and all this information and letters for visas and everything took the whole "i'm going away" thing to a new level of tangibility. I haven't bought my ticket yet, but will very soon, but it is all excitement.

I quit Bridgeclimb today and it was okay... for some reason the person who was usually a super tyrant was fine. Maybe I wasn't a very good employee and they were glad I was going lol! After the caberet last night where everyone was pretty cliquey i wasn't that upset about it, there will be a few people there I will miss though.

Hmm other than that I have just been not starting my essay that is due next week...

I don't know if this blog is as interesting as I first set it out to be. It has become quite self indulgent and full of boring "I'm bored" posts. I haven't posted any interesting opinions on anything interesting at all lately. Sorry all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home