Saturday, November 26

Grad Ball!!!!!! 2 years on... major deja vu!

Well, sorry for not blogging much. I have been in my hometown, working and the like so there hasn't been that much to blog about. On Wednesday me and my two best hometown buds went to the Year 12 graduation ball at our old high school (my brother, and their sisters, were graduating). We drank a bit of champers before we went, and then the gorgeous Soph smuggled in some vodka in a water bottle so we could spike our orange juice. The grad itself was kinda dull, and almost exactly the same as ours without the personal emotion and attachment. Major deja vu moment. The people on our table were a bit odd though, we didn't really know them. We said gday to some of our old teachers, and then stuck around for a while until we could leave politely. Then we went back to my friend's house, drank more, and then went out more.... we had fun, catching up with old friends, finding out the local goss (I already knew most of it, I am still firmly attached to the home town gossip grapevine), shaking our lovely lady lumps (My hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps, check it out.... that song was on EVERYWHERE!).

Good times were had.

Except this feral guy cracked on to me with the worst pick up line I have ever heard. He came up to me and said "Hey can you do me a favour?"... I go "what?" and he says "will you hold this for me?" so I turn around and he is groping his dick. YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK. Maybe that kind of thing is sexy or cool in this town, but I would wonder what kind of girls would actually say yes to that kind of approach.

Other than that, not much is going down. It's pretty boring down here... just working and all that. Missing Sydney, counting down till my departure date and that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home