Friday, November 10

Could Christmas come fast enough?

Continuing on the interesting topic of interesting names being called over store PA systems, I was in Coles the other day when I heard this announcement;

"Would Christmas please report to the service desk. Christmas to the service desk."

I thought maybe this was some kind of joke, but I actually saw staff member Christmas. It's true. Some parent called their child Christmas. Fantastic.

Lucky there wasn't more than one person named Christmas working in the store. Otherwise, with that announcement, all their Christmases would have come at once. *boom boom ching*

I open a competition to any people who read this blog (are there any besides my parents?). There is no prize. But what's the worst name you have heard over a PA system? And what names would you like to hear called out throughout a shopping centre over a PA?

2 Comments:

Blogger Van Cong Tu said...

Mike Hunt haha, how about this?

11/11/2006 02:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rudolf

11/14/2006 04:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home