Sunday, November 12

My ears are sore (and not from Idol)

I have an ear infection! It's painful! It's like swimmers ear but the last time I went swimming I was in Germany, so I have no idea how I got it. It is really irritating me though, and I have a funny feeling that this stuff from the chemist is just glycerine with a dropper thing. It's doing nothing, so I fear I will have to go to the doctors and get antibiotics which will really curb my drinking when I finish writing the 1700 words I have left until freedom.

It feels a bit like I am hearing the world with a fishbowl on my head, so I'm not really in the best position to pass judgements on Idol this evening. But Kyle's quip about his penis size was a bit disturbing and reveals something about his character... he says it is big, hence it must be small, and that is why he is such a bitter and twisted thing. Private school locker room bullying must have taken its toll. And Sandipants, just because you have taken Deans viginity you don't need to try and get him to announce it on tv. The teenage girls won't dig that man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home