Tuesday, November 14

Ouchies!

My ear is so soooo painful. Apparently it's a severe middle ear infection. I'm on antibiotics and painkillers to make it through the day. Not sure if they are supposed to mix, but I don't care!

Still 1700 words until freedom, all I could do was crash and fall asleep last night due to throbbing ear. Then woke up at 5am... then fell asleep again...

I just wanna finish this last assignment so I am free!!

Oh, also, my Ikea bed construction efforts haven't held up to nights of tossing and turning so now half my bed is unsupported because one of the support struts has unattached itself... I never was too good with a screwdriver... but I won't fix it until I have finished this assignment and can clean my room and reconstruct my bed properly!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better soon my love!!!!
Sounds horrible :-((((
Hope you're not suffering too much... All my love,
Fabian

11/16/2006 12:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home