Saturday, December 30

Short holidays...

Argh I can't believe its straight back to work on Tuesday, I don't miss uni but I miss uni holidays!!!! Been working a bit for my parents plus kindly donating my time to design them a website and MySpace. Took a few promo type pics for them the other night and some of them turned out quite cool. I especially love this one of potato cakes looking quite sexy;

Pretty cool eh? Here is a pic of our cookies;


And here is one of a rack of pizzas waiting to be cooked;

I've been working at the shop a little bit. It's nice to get back to my roots in some ways haha... it reminds me that
a) Office jobs are pretty cushy
b) My parents have been busting their butts making pizzas for years so I can flit around doing whatever I want
c) Standing on your feet for more than 8 hours straight hurts a fair bit

More pics on Flickr if you are keen.

Other than that I haven't been up to much, just chillin', eating too much food and yeah.

New years resolutions are to save more money and to go back to the gym... regularly!

I probably won't post before new year, so have a good one everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home