Saturday, November 18

Happiness!

I love how my own time is now my own time. Instead of worrying about assignments I should be doing, I can relax and do whatever I want! Even though I don't have summer holidays really, when I get home from work and on the weekends, its my own time. No stresses. It's lovely.

My room is now lovely and clean, all my laundry is done and my bed is reconstructed. Yay. I've got a few little projects I want to work on, but there's no rush. There isn't any deadlines for these- I had enough of those at uni and I have them every fortnight at work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So let those Ashes begin.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

11/23/2006 03:55:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to here youre happy hon! Stay like that! :-) Love, Fabian

11/24/2006 09:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home