Saturday, November 25

Bad Blogger!

Nothing written for a week! Bad blogger *slaps own wrist*.

I haven't been doing much. Just been working. Went to council meeting the other night. Went out on Wednesday night and saw a band called Walrus play and hung with my girlies. Went to a party last night. Oh, yesterday morning I saw Nova 969's Merrick and Rosso do a live outside broadcast from a house in the local area, and Natalie Bassingthwaighte (from Neighbours and the Rogue Traders) was there and I took pics and stuff. Excitement. That's about it. Got a friend's b'day tonight which should be fun. Just bought a Beatles remix CD called Love which is kinda cool and a couple of second hand books and I might start reading one of them in the park this afternoon. That is all really, just been bumming around.

I need to get more exciting if I am going to be any good with this blogging gig. Hmm. I'll see what I can do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Van Cong Tu said...

Hope you have a good timeat the party.

11/27/2006 02:56:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! :-) hope youre okay.
it was smoke radio night in undercroft last night - i missed you hon. :-(
can you still access your british mobile voice mail. we left you a message there, but beware - we are very very drunk. lol
Take care

11/29/2006 12:38:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's strange how the Aussie's go quiet as soon as England start putting in a good performance against them in the cricket!!!

Hehe.

Hope you're well.

x

12/03/2006 01:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home